Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010!!






Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love the decorations, the lights, family time and the feeling you feel! This Christmas was wonderful with Skylar home! Ryan and I had our own lil family time in the morning watching Skylar open all her gifts and I mean ALL her gifts. She was very loved this Christmas by everyone! I dont even have room for all her new toys!! Then it was off to see all the family! It was a good day and we can't say enough how much we loved spending it with our baby girl at home!!!! The day after we got to go to DISNEYLAND with Ryan's family..It was sooo crowded, but Skylar loved it..It was a whole new world for her, especially the Small World Ride!! She was so cute! Thank you Nymeyer Family for taking us with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment