Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 16


Skylar had another good day! Her stats were in good shape and she seemed very comfortable. I sat with her for while this morning and just held her tiny hand. I didn't want to let go! It seemed as though she gripped tighter if I pulled away.

It is hard not to be able to hold our little girl...but if a hand is all I get for a while...Ill take it! I just sit there and think about how cool it is to finally be a Dad....a Dad to this little girl that's holding my hand! Its a very surreal feeling, realizing what a precious little person we have created.



Jourdan and I have been really grateful for all of the love and support of our family and friends. Skylar has definitely been blessed with a loving family who cares so much about her already. We couldn't ask for more. I'm going to try and post pictures of Skylar with her grandparents as I get them. (Just need Grandma Carice in there:) She has 6, and we are so thankful for each of them and the strength they provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment